Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Connect Mac Computer To Pioneer Receiver

dumdidum

Heyho:)

shame on me! No, seriously. I dare not nachzuschauen when I wrote the last blog entry. At least a month. I wonder whether it makes sense, everything zusammenzukramen, what happened in the time.

Grob told ... I was with Armin in Rotorua. One of the larger cities here ... due to very active geothermal locations in the city, from brushes and a whiff of rotten eggs at your nose, but then so I was glad to be back "home" to be. Pictures can be found in the next post.

with Lorraine, Megan, Challse, Matthias and Armin I am finally released in New Zealand's largest city, Auckland down. We spent 3 days. All the tourist highlights, the Japanese index finger can be restless, we have scoured. I must say, Auckland still reminds me the most about a German city. At least from what I've seen that way.

In two days, Armin and I drive off in my car. Half months, 3 people (Kosha we collect on the way), a country ... exactly! TRAVEL MONTH! Until the 29th of January I will be traveling. The Tour will go across both islands, thus covering almost everything you must see. We will climb a glacier to make a multi-day hiking tour, spent New Year's Eve in shorts out there and ready for Christmas probably cooling beverage. So strange, what other traditions are at the other end of the world. I miss the old familiar feeling of Christmas .. when the days get shorter, you down on the "After coming home," says, with a blanket on the couch cuddling and sipping tea.

The time in Lake Taupo Christian Camp is also over. Four and a half months I have lived, worked and laughed together. A bond I have definitely to it, and even though I live in my new project, I will come certainly times back and say hello:)

keyword new project: I the next few months will spend for my travel month in the El Rancho Christian Camp. As the run everything, you might expect in February. I know that I live there with Ines, a Bolivian volunteers, which I understand a damn good, and Max, a German volunteer am. As the co-works, if I learn to ride there or not ... learn it, as I said, the new year.

I will still upload some pictures .. and then I left to say not much more than "Merry Christmas" to all readers a Happy New Year and stay tuned to the New Year's resolutions!

During the month of travel I'll probably hardly find time to write anything, just send mails so far and will remain patient! :)


Much love

Nick

0 comments:

Post a Comment