Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What To Write Catholic Confirmation

♪ ♫

at the beach, swimming in the sea, sun burn. What reads like good memories from July and August days, is my today. It still feels strange, "Merry Christmas" to say while you buy in flip-flops an ice cream.


At the moment there are Armin, Kosha, and I in Koshas first project - Living Springs. This is just a good 40 minutes from Christchurch and is a cool spot. The Volunteers have a big house for themselves in which they cook in the evening with Camp ingredients and their peace and quiet. Comfortable beds, fast (and working) WLAN, nice Staff Members ... sounds perfect. And really had the 3 (Kosha, Sandra and Chie) a great time here, what I noticed Sun We will stay here until the 25th of December and then drive south on the east coast of New Zealand. The program displayed Twizel Mt Cook, Oamaru penguin colony with, Dunedin, South Island, the southern tip of the allegedly most southern point, Invercargill, Milford Sound with possibly the Mirror Lakes and the Homer Tunnel. On 31 December we arrive in Queenstown, where a sharp come the new year is celebrated. Law, many volunteers are at this time in the city, so it is probably premature Midyear camp. On 2 January (after a day of rest : D) then we make ourselves, again supported by numerous volunteers on to win the Routeburn track. 3 days, 2 nights we are on you and you made with the New Zealand nature. From the remaining itinerary I can certainly tell some other time (later ^ ^).


need pictures on it, if you're lucky, until tomorrow, or, if you have bad luck, but some time later, wait. Depending on how I have time, desire and the Internet (where the second is decisive). I have to do a little bit more familiar with Picasa, so I can tell you in detail about my trip.


On 1 February, Midyear after camp, I will, as already reported, moved to El Rancho camp. This is a pretty big camp, 1 hour north of Wellington. The camp was also the first stop of Armin and me on our route to the south. I'm really impressed, what differences there are between these camps (and now I can both camps, El Rancho and Lake Taupo, even compared to Living Springs!). Ines I've already spent some time and we get along brilliantly. With the Staff members that I met, I consider myself good. Max and another German volunteer, Victor, who arrives in January, I do not (really), but we will certainly have a great time:)


respect, I wish you a Merry Christmas (I hear, only horrible snowing and the like!) And when I am up to that point no longer in touch, a happy new year:)


your

Nick


PS: If it appears correctly, it's already my 19ter journal. In less than 5 months .. that's according to Adam dwarf legendary 3.8 messages per month)

0 comments:

Post a Comment