Friday, February 25, 2011

Kate Winslet Bathrobe

February

When playing golf
February was really nice summer - sometimes up to 38 ° C - and that was here in the Hogar busy. Due to lack of coordination or poor organization earlier this month, all employees had been at once sent on leave - it was said that all children will be introduced by the end of the holiday in foster care. This was not so, so suddenly I was solely responsible for the children and the Hogar. A few days I have looked after day and night for the girls, and that was pretty exhausting, and then helped one of the nuns at noon in the Hogar added.
Gaby and I
With the kids I was playing outside a lot, the swimming pool, roller skating or in the city. One week, the children then moves to a camp that was organized by the city, so I had time to finally pursue some invitations. So I was playing golf with the German Consul and then at his home for dinner invitation where I met his niece, Christine, Chile's national team hockey. Was a beautiful evening. Even with Gaby in Labranza i went to visit and she is with me spontaneously went to the sea! Puerto Saavedra, from here about a half hour drive through Mapuche - a great trip :-)

Puerto Saavedra

Mapuche statue

Un Huaso

On Thursday, she then took me to her concert, the theater during the "Aniversario de Temuco", 130 years Temuco invited. A nice concert with Andi American music and then it goes to the cocktail night at the pool and then continue to the river bank, where the evening ends with fireworks and a party.

two days I still have in when Inge and Karl-Heinz spent the mountains, a walk to waterfalls and have made over the weekend I go away again probably because the children only come back on Sunday afternoon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment