Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Scholarships For Students With Pectus Ex

Waikanae Christian Holiday Park. or in short: El Rancho!

This is the title of my second project in which I've been a good week.

need reports on my travel month ye be patient .. At the moment there are just too much to do to sit down and write down everything. However, I am of course my best to get it behind me as soon as possible!

went to my camp I am going Midyear about 9 clock in Rotorua, to the south. With Vincent in the car behind me I went through four hours, made a snack stop, to arrive after about another hour at the camp. There I was met by Gavin and Victor.

Gavin is an employee of the camp here, who works in the kitchen. Picture I have not exactly. If maybe: D

Victor is a German volunteer, whose first project is El Rancho. He has been the end of January, a week longer than me. Comes from Berlin and the other brunette in the picture:) Then there

Max is still a red-haired almost-2-meter man, who is with me here, arrived in New Zealand. Previously, he was on the Great Barrier Iceland.

The last ICYE volunteers Inés is on our team. She was the last 4 months here in El Rancho and the next is still stay fifth

addition to our volunteers, there are two "trainees" who make a sort of dual studies. You live here for 1 year and have always in between theory sections. The blonde girl is

Eden, she is from Taupo, and thus knows a whole lot of people I know. She has a brilliant sense of humor that makes me laugh constantly.

Courtney is finally the last of the new. Also, it makes this dual training. She is from Auckland.

Max, Victor, Inés, I, Eden, Courtney

So far so good. I live with the two boys, Gavin and Levi (one of the instructor) in a house while the girls share a huge flat.

me Just wanted to have reported back:)

coming soon, a detailed and hopefully grammatically correct blog entry!

your
Nick

PS: Did Simon get your letter!
PS2: I Marlee, Eric and Lisa get birthday letters:) Thanks! And YES, I have not yet opened! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment