Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Katie Playground Harcore

test mail

Dear supporters and friends!

Today it that far. At 19.20 clock is my flight to La Paz, Bolivia. Thanks for the great support and response that it has been on my flyer. With many I could already speak in person, whom I have not seen, I would like to thank again. For those who think Flyers have not yet or no longer have him, he is again in the notes as a PDF.

Here is the address of my blog (somewhat meager, but he has yet to be filled):

www.david-bolivien.blogspot.com

There is also a comment form below the blog entries, You shall use the can and you (goes without registering). Also you can send me also happy to respond to a circular letter to my mail, it may still take some time until a response is coming, but she comes;)

to a good time,

Your David

0 comments:

Post a Comment