Tuesday, December 14, 2010

3d Games Where You Can Get Pregnant

theft middle of the street

Today I make my lunch with three girls, Estefy, Camila and Gabriela, briefly the way in the city. For in the post there is an action for children from families with low incomes. The children can write letters with a wish to Santa Claus and toss them into the post office in a large box. Other people are reading the letters by then, look for one from them and meet the child at Christmas wish. So then also get children from very poor families a Christmas gift, a beautiful action, I think. And since the girls all live without any family they have a letter written.
On the way back from the post to Gabriela Hogar calling behind with a sudden loud "the guy I stole my phone! And I only see a man around the corner run away, he ripped the phone Gabriela middle of the street in broad daylight from his hand, so we run after quickly and call loudly to others to help you, but what it is, unfortunately, reacted like a little. After Estefy and Camila are quickly out of breath, Gabriela and I pursue the type of some blocks. When we take the next junction, we see two police officers who hold the type already and put on handcuffs. We have so very lucky, because the police were just in the street the way and had become aware of our calls.
I am initially relieved that I have, all three girls with me and none have lost in the pursuit. But now I have to take care of myself first to Gabriela, because it is completely finished. You have to say that the mobile phone for the girls in her home one and all, is about the only possession and also happens to be the greatest and Gabriela's mobile phone to brand new. We have so very lucky that the guy was arrested by the police. As we wait for the patrol car, the officer suggests the type directly in the face - which shocks me very much. And still not enough, he proposes that the same type after another two or three times with his hand on the back of the head so that it collides with the face against the wall. I think that's terrible and it takes me almost everything that the officer strikes such as the theft itself.
We must then again with the police station and where the personal information recorded, Gabriela is examined by a doctor because she has pain in his arm, but this is still more the shock and the pain is later forgotten already. With the two other girls while I wait two hours until we can go back to the Hogar - fortunately with Gabriela's cell phone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment