Friday, August 28, 2009

Photes Of Honeywell Thermostat

people, people

Hiya:)

is noteworthy that here again a blog post of mine!

After many mails I have written and received, it seems useful to create a list of names in which I describe any person with whom I have to do this more often.
on let's go go!

's start with the
BERLINER
- Alfie : Camp Manager of Lake Taupo Christian Camp and that my top boss. A bear of a man so manly that his Chest hair every day you say "hello" as they look over the edge of his T-shirt ^ ^ extreme, funny, extremly nice .. Earlier, he was once rugby players, only that ye ne approximate idea of his stature! He also has training as a mechanic ne behind him so that he will support us when buying a car strongly (hopefully). We will get really every day with him and then we get our jobs for the day. He is married to:
- Gillian : Assistant Manager of the stent LTCCs. A bit smaller than me, blond, handsome. What I've noticed from her, she is a loving mother who knows exactly how to do their job camp. She loves German Gummy bears, especially the white pineapple:) Their children are:
- Shannon : 16 or 17. I do not get much of with her, because she is the most time in Berliner'schen home or at school. She seems quite nice.
- Jacob : Called Jack, 12 years old. Play Rugby (defender). For my amateur eye it does not do well .. perhaps only because his father used to play. And finally:
- Christin : Small, blond, sweet. As simple way to describe a person. It is yet too young for school, but found out pretty good as they each wrap around her finger. Strangers (Such as - still - to me) she is shy .. but that lies down with time, I had betrayed her father.

The Berliners have a big house here on the camp grounds are therefore always available for me whenever I need to talk urgently or the like. Alfie has invited us, whenever we want to come by .. but still keeps me my German upbringing hesitate reinzuplatzen simple. Let's see how quickly puts it.
Then there are the

BERLIN (Senior)
- Judy : 62 years old, is called by all grandma. Works partially in the kitchen, is still quite fit and otherwise babysitting her youngest granddaughter, Christine (above)
- Peter: 64 years old, can speak broken German, because his parents are German. He has lived a long time in South Africa, where his son Alfred Heinz Berlin (see "Alfie") was born. End of the 90 Alfie then came to New Zealand, his parents have complied. The "old enough" to help either here in the kitchen / the maintenance, or after leaving the groups with the cleaning.

EDGL
- Daniel : Head Chef of the camp. One (for me) strange personality, because he always talks back to itself. Moreover, it is relatively difficult to understand him because his lips do not get more than an inch apart. Is quite nice and he always thawed for more, so I think we will have no problems. His wife,
- Karena : I do not see very often, but seems to be quite nice. Of the children
- Amelia: who is blonde, small and sweet, and the relatively newborn
- Alex: I get hardly anything with, because they are really only at home and I rarely cross paths.
EDGL live above the office, including at a camp. Generally, I have hardly anything to do with them ..

Vandermark
- Chad : works in the office. It's pretty nice, I get along well with him. His humor is of the worst kind of black humor, some of my friends would love him ^ ^ He is an incredible father and attentive at the moment for organizing our next Kids Camps responsible. He is also a gamer and knows generally quite good with computers. He originally comes from the State "Washington" (I think) .. how exactly he came to New Zealand, I do not even .. whom it may concern: I ask for too much. His wife
- Sally : also works in the office seems to be quite nice. Much of it I have not seen it, but it seems to be okay. At the moment it does not work as much as her son
- Elijah : relatively young. One can describe it best when you look at the cat from Shrek imagines. Such eyes of the child. The first time I saw him when he was still in full jetlag as he was with Sally in England. Simply: EYES. Incredibly sweet, he just learns to speak .. is pretty funny.
The Vandermark just stay here if, in nem own house, which is set up really nicely. I-Chen (see below) lives after moving with them.

Crocombe
- Peter: Head of the hosting region and thus most of my contact person. He's a great guy who always starts suddenly, singing strange songs. For example, "bom-chicka-wow-wow". You have to say that he is not a man of silence. He was a few days after our arrival, 24th. (I had it to 30 + estimated). He lives here with his wife
- Candy : on the site. She does not work here, but I do not know where / if they worked before the birth of her son. She is also 24, married to Peter and her son
- Joshua : now (I think) a good 4 months old. He made me smiled twice and that was just * awww * class feeling:)
The Crocombe live 2 houses next to us and Armin and I were already 2 evenings with them, board games with Logan / Kezia (see below) and they play. They are really super nice and I'm glad they live here because they convey a real sense of a large family.

FELTON
- Megan : Nickname: Trouble . 37 years old. She works as a kitchen helper / cook here and now is the person next to Armin, with which I see myself simply the best. Without exception, in a good mood, it just makes me laugh every day to:) It is separated from her husband, with whom she has 2 children:
- Challse : her daughter, about my age, lives with her and wants to make-up be-artist. She also successfully transmogrified well. I got to know them yet, but is thrilled as they travel, she finds it well great to talk with the volunteers here so far is getting to know so come. (For those who think now sonstnochwas: You NEN friend;)
- Cameron : Megan's son lives with her husband more I can not write to him.

Chaytor
- Carl : If Alfie is a bear, is Carl .. I do not know;) violence in any case. He is the third boss, after Alfie and Gillian. It is to my knowledge, head of maintenance, ie the maintenance of everything here. He is mighty fine, nice and Joah:) His wife
- Jasmine, and children
- Jarred and
- Shavon can you immediately forget. Since they do not live here, I see them and I never wanted to perform it only for completeness

STANLEY
- Phillipa (if they should later be interesting times?): Nickname: Mama Moo. She is the second cook, according to Daniel. Incredibly funny. You just put in a not so great for this as they just separated from her husband, not what is going so smoothly and eventually they will seek a new work project .. In any case, this would be a shame, because I get along well with her always.

KELLY
- Liam : 24 years old, single. An absolute stereotype of a New Zealander. I never seen him in long pants. His nickname "Hobbit" does not come from somewhere:) He's pretty loud and has ne pool .. something you have not heard. It is okay if he is to me sometimes too extroverted yet. Well:)

ADAMS
- Logan : Unbelievably only 19 (but is proud that he will be 20 soon;) It was after school in the Army, is now a reserve officer and lives in the building next to us. He is next to Megan and Peter actually my main contact person in that it is quite good for us / I care. Although he is a New Zealander and forget so many things for which one has asked him (on ne doormat we have been waiting for our arrival: D), but you get used to something. His hobbies: sports, computers, explosions. Sounds dangerous than it .. [And no, I do not say just because my parents read this blog here!]. His girlfriend
- Kezia (pronounced Kisia) is not married to him, but for the record, I pack them here this time. She is studying in Auckland, so does her boyfriend only about every 6 weeks (except he visits. He has no car .. but so far ...). She is studying social work, is super nice and they lose, no matter against whom, ALWAYS in "The Game of Life". Good for me, but she says: "This game hates me"

HORTON
- Lorraine . It is the Devil driver who has picked us. She works here in the office as the main force. As a best friend Megan (see above) they hst the nickname "Double" in progress (Double Trouble ...) Recently it has the nickname "Dangerous". Where it comes from the, I do not, however: D
Lorraine and Megan have worked in any case a trip for us volunteers, who will likely lead to Taupo and the Lake Taupo. I'm curious. Next weekend is expected to take out the fun.

ICELAND
- Steve . Nickname: Hedge or Gus. This man, I would estimate it to around 50 runs, in 14 years by New Zealand. He NEN caravan in which he lives, cooks and lives, and every three to four weeks he is here and works in the dishwasher. He's really funny on it and knows a lot of good stories.

DAHM
- Nici : Works normally in the office. As they get, however, as somehow all here, just a child, I have seen them first. Probably this will in the coming weeks and months to change. Her husband
- Jeremy, and their son
- James I quote here just look at this:)

Sodele! Probably one of the longest blog entries that it has ever been given by me /, but then the critics who always cry out for new entries, sometimes a bit busy!

I want to say thank you again for all the mail that you sent me here so hard, led a lonely boy from Frankfurt;) It really is a great feeling to open their mailbox and see that someone has written! I really do not completely lose the connection with Germany.

What else is new? Armin and I find ourselves still in the auto-search phase, it does not look too bad. Otherwise, we are planning our strongest month of travel (for example, is a 3-day hike on the South Island), weekend getaways and Joah!

Life here is incredibly great, you learn something new every day and I'm feeling a fiddle! :)

Greetings from Waitetoko
Niklas

0 comments:

Post a Comment