Saturday, August 1, 2009

What Does The Blue Cause Bracelet Mean

5th .. 2 .. first ... mine?

Hall oils Friends of the light entertainment,
scarce nine hours, then he takes off, the plane, with me ... The backpack is packed (and not a perfect 20 kilos Fitzelchen more room in it), hand baggage and the same .. one last time pie and coffee, then it's already almost "bye" to my room to the house, Bad Homburg, to Germany.

12 hours is the flight to Singapore where we have about 2 hours refueling. If you're lucky, the rumor proved true of the wireless for free, and a new blog entry coasts one. Then on to Sydney, arriving at 5 clock time. Bad news this morning from Vincent (luckily I've experienced it before then:) Most have 4 hour stay and fly only on at 9.30! I have however, only 1 hour and lifted by 6 to Auckland. There I must then wait 3 hours to clear my Mitvolunteers (lunch, I come!).

Then we picked up from New Zealand and ICYE brought to Tauranga, where our introductory seminar takes place. It begins Tuesday and is on 9.8 (ie Sunday) border. Either we get the day right in our projects, or only on Mondays.

During the seminar, should the opportunity arise, to report to sometimes short, to anticipate that I'm still alive:)

I would like to thank everyone involved still the farewell party that has made her name well all honor and probably could not have been nicer. Some of the gifts have found their way into my luggage (for example, Hagens compass ^ ^), while others eke out a lonely existence in my room (which are generous;).

Sodele .. does well .. a year is long, but short (because everything is relative!). I look forward to contact of any kind (whether write, email, Skype, ICQ or whatever).

dearest wishes from the world drivers
Niklas

PS: From here one more time greetings to Marleen, which is currently staying in distant America:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment