Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Pinnacle 150e Treiber

A picture is worth a thousand words II

Kia Ora,
here registers a bit tired, a little hungry, but quite as happy to be described Niklas, who must admit that the second image journal NOT written after dinner is.
I ask many times to apologize for it, but my laptop here will still not make out with the Internet, so far I have always beschnorren Armin and Matthias, so that I can to the PC. And then sometimes I'm too lazy to write something here, but then answer but only the mail that you (yes, are you meant:) me here diligently writes.

words there is yet more smoothly with the pictures: this beautiful lake called "Lake Rotorua" (as the city) we saw on the way to our Maori evening. There we saw a real Haka, ate hangi, a traditional Maori food, which is cooked in a hole, and got the hongi, the nose kiss taught. All in all a really lovely evening, the statement of this image.

The next 2 pictures were taken on Mount Manganui, the highest hill in the area. Grant, our baby sitter at the Orientation Camp, had driven us there, and we are highly motivated since booted:) Just in time for sunset, we were at technically-effective Photo areas, so you have to look here something! knows


this beach, you will have the last post. It is the dream beach of Papamoa. Sunday morning, the day on which we should come to our projects were motivated and Armin and I adopted each of the volunteers, so we had to get up to 5 clock to do the first six months to a fine. The next group should start at 7 clock and - unwilling to go back to sleep - so we walked the 2 minutes to the beach and got to see this light show. Impressive, beautiful, and everyone here at Fal a good match for our year:)

This sign happens every letter, every postcard that you sent me. Whenever I leave the camp to come to town, or even to the lake, I see this sign:)
[Should make I thought that since "NO EXIT" under it is ^ ^?]

The following picture Created at the first visit of the lake. In reality it was even more impressive when the sun broke through the clouds and brought the water to sparkle. And to make you all jealous: Yes, looks like this on here every night;)

And this is already the last picture for today! Here you see the welcome sign of LTCC next to it with the people who I would first talk to withstand half the year must and crazy enough to join me in December / January to embark on a road trip;) His name is Armin:)

then makes even good:) and get in touch in time!
your
Niklas

PS: I thank my parents, Connie and Simon for their cards / letters:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment