Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Whats A Good Park Snowboard?

New Zealand says:) .. 4 .. 3

Soooodele,
after I briefly at the airport Aucklanders free to the Internet and was able to report me, I can finally first blog entry draft.
I'm sitting here in a cyber cafe, next to me a strange kiwi, the even stranger online games ripped my right Fiorella from Costa Rica, about Hotmail her friends informed that she is still alive.

to flight (if I have time and time later ne decent German keyboard is detailed out!): As Eric has already commented right before we had wonderful late and are against district 1 German time is lifted. The lights went out by and by, I was already very sleepy ..... But NEIIIIIIN! Dinner * what else? * Gabs What? Lamb: D Well .. the Entertaimentprogramm me then so captivated that I Narnia (the first) looked for the half, then got started Watchmen. Recommended only for strong spirits because he has proved to be a cross between Kill Bill and Sin City. Joah .. otherwise go to drink far too little boring, but hardly slept joah. After 12 hours
fuel stop in Singapore, which is nothing really exciting happened. From there we went again 8 hours after Sydney, where I was among the lucky ones, who were allowed to continue flying immediately. So once again close to 3 or 4 hours to Auckland, where we were more or less all their bags (John backpacker backpack was missing, said he had seen him ausm plane, but who knows what happened to it ...) In any case, we waited for ages before the New Zealand Customs, teeth cleaned, and so on .. Eventually we decided that we simply continue (of course John had volunteered with the airline). Customs was no problem out there, we were greeted by a nice guy who told us gently that we are still waiting for others to .. So again we spent 3 hours in the airport! * Yay * Subway and McDonald's were too tempting and then find a bottle of water that was then the first payment of NZ $.
Then it went
again about 2 hours with NEM age-old Klapperbus in our accommodation, where Michelle us (the NZ ICYE leader), Wayne (please, no jokes about his name!) Expected and Kathy. Some German volunteers had arrived the day before and were happy for us to see. Overall, we are now about 20 German, a Costa Rican, a Bolivian, a few Swiss, three Austrians internal, 1 Frenchman (Michelle has him with "The Frog" announced ^ ^), an Ami and joah .. everything reminds me of a non-grad.

We have up to and including Saturday 30 hours of English lessons with quite nervous nice woman .. the placement test, I'm in the best group slipped and Joah ^ ^ ... is relatively boring, but with all the people but very funny.

my stay I know on it already! 21.12.2009 - On 29 28/29.1.2010 January begins the Midyear camp where we will make wild-water rafting.

Hmmm .. we just have our foreign account with Westpac opened. Erstma cash paid .. then any cash deposit costs $ 3, which I think is okay.

A little about my project (I set later when a closer look before ^ ^): Come As expected, I go there with Armin and Matt .. I have heard in recent days is that we will get support from the Taiwanese I-Chen and the Frenchman Timothee (or so ^ ^). In addition, there is already a volunteer and we All of us have to probably around 500 children take care * SHOCK * I read here

degree nor your mails which are already so eingetrudelt .. Thank you for that! It's fun to read that it's cold and raining with you. We isses Lunch / Afternoon really sunny, warm and pleasant. Evenings, nights and mornings are bitterly cold, so our house fogged from the inside. So the rumor is true of poor insulation.


So, the first wars ... the bus leaves the same going back to camp, so far I need to hurry up ^ ^

.. I am looking forward to comments, emails and letters (Where you should still wait for those until I can confirm to you the letter address!) From

dearest greetings a small New Zealand Cyber Cafe:) love
Niklas

0 comments:

Post a Comment